- Waterproof, sterile barrier: protects the I.V. site or wound from external contaminants such as bacteria, viruses, blood and body fluids – in vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage.
- Breathable film lets oxygen in and moisture vapour out.
- Frame delivery makes placement accurate and easy, minimising potential to stick to gloves or to itself.
- Transparent dressing allows for continuous visibility to the I.V. insertion site.
- Dressing flexes with skin for greater patient comfort.
3M™ Tegaderm™ Transparent Film Dressing, Frame Style, is a sterile, vapour permeable transparent film dressing.
- Short peripheral and midline venous catheters