- TT5 topcoat provides a smooth matt surface, enabling excellent thermal transfer images at reduced burn temperature settings. The topcoat also provides improved ink anchorage for traditional forms of press printing
- Good print definition is combined with the advantages of chemical and abrasion resistance associated with a matt coating.
- Polyester facestock provides durability in harsh environments.
- Adhesive provides high ultimate adhesion on a variety of substrates, and offers good chemical and UV resistance.
- Versions are available with pre-applied 3M adhesive
3M Polyester Label Material 7818EH is a 75 micron, silver polyester labelstock with a matt print receptive topcoat.
This product utilizes 3M™ Adhesive 310E, a firm adhesive which resists oozing and provides high strength on a variety of surfaces including high surface energy (HSE) plastics and metals.